PoseidonTravel on Facebook
1. The Museum of Marble Crafts in Pirgos
2. The Museum of Tinian Artists in Pirgos
3. The Pottery Museum in Aetofolia
4. The Tinian Cultural Foundation in Tinos town
5. The Archeological Museum in Tinos town
6. The ancient Temple of Posidon and Amfitrite in Kionia
7. The Ecclesiastical Museum in Xinara
8. The Folklore Museum in Loutra
9. The Ursuline Convent in Loutra
10. The Pottery Museum in Aetofolia
11. The Museum of Modern Art of Kostas Tsoklis in Kampos
Excursions in Tinos
Embarcation on coach at 11:00 at the start of Tinos KTEL buses (50 m from Tinos port) and immediate departure for Saint Pelagia’s Convent where we stay for 20′. Saint Pelagia was the nun that Virgin Mary visited in a vision in order to indicate her where her Holy Icon was buried.
( If you wish to enter the convent you should be aware that entrance is only allowed to visitors who wear long skirts or trousers and have their shoulders covered . )
Our office offers you the ability to hire a bus for organised group tours in Tinos. (For clubs, schools, athletic clubs etc).
We present you some of our excursions and we inform you that all the routes may change according to your needs ,after contacting our agency.
Long Bus Tour (Duration; 5 hours approximately)
Stops; Monastery( 20′ stop) , Volax village ( 30′ stop), Pirgos village ( 1 hour stop), Panormos ( 1 hour and a half stop for swimming and lunch. )
Tinos is the ideal destination for every visitor!
The touristic aspects we meet in Tinos are the religious, the cultural and the conventional tourism.
Moreover, apart from the history, the tradition and the culture Tinos may offer to the visitors the ability to enjoy various alternative activities such as scuba diving, hiking, rock climbing and wind surfing.
In order to make your trip planning easier we present you some of our partners.